Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day 13 July 27, 2013

Well today is our last and final day camping. We wake up around 6:30 a.m. because inventory has to be done. We are told that we need to be out of Nespelem by 12 p.m.

Okay we are all ready to head home but before we get there we make a stop at Dry Fall National Park. This park is huge and it is hard to believe that no more water runs through here. I walk into the gift store and there they have a lot of history of the park in detail. I liked that they categorized everything in steps and made it easier for me to read. Later I sat in to watch a 10 minute video of the geography of Dry Falls.

After going into the gift shop I went outside with my crew. As sat there we began to talked about some of stuff we have done over the last two weeks and recalling some of the memorable moments. I had a great time on this trip!!

We stay at Dry Fall National Park for a couple of hours because some students are trying to catch up on there blogging. We had no service for two days in Nespelem.

Finally we take off for school. But as we are informed earlier in the day through the radio that highway 97 is close due to a wildfire. So we take an alternate route. I hope everything works out alright in Goldendale and keep fires away.

We are about an hour way from school. The girls begin to sing Pitch Perfect songs. I lost track as to how many times they have watched that film. If they weren't watching the movie they would be listening to the Pitch perfect track. hahaha That was all they would be into. They knew how to do the cup song thing, and constantly repeat phrases from the movie. It was hilarious I can't lie, We had a lot of fun getting home.

As we pull into the parking lot everybody is happy to be here. I see my mom coming in the distance. I'm glad to see that she is here to pick me up. I get my stuff and take it over to the car.

As we head home I tell her all of the cool and educational stuff I have been exposed to. I gather with my family that afternoon and I don't know were to begin to tell them about my experience on the trip so I begin by opening up my note book!!!!!
I will be posting pictures later today. I'm having trouble uploading them. Have a great day and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment