Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day three july 17, 2013

We are heading out warms springs to go horse back riding at KAH-NEE-TA. This is the first time I ride a horse. Im very nervous to get one one but im excited to do it. During my horse ride I was txting and shooting pictures of my classmates. I wondered if that was legal to do. I also felt like I was on a car. Without the bumps and up and downs. I felt light headed at first. I was hoping my horse would not toss me on the ground. The ride went well my horse name was buck. He reminded me of a great wild mustang. I found out through the employee that buck was once wild and does not take much to get him going at high speeds. When I was about to get back to the stables with the rest of the crew the horse out of now where took off fast. I barley was able to hold on to the rains. But he slowed down and thankfully I did not fall off. He was a good horse. I would go on a horse ride again with no doubt.
After our horse ride we arrived at the museum of Warm Springs. There I took a tour and sat in to watch some videos of the people and their traditional dances and life styles.

2 comments:

  1. How cool was that! You must have been born to ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was an awesome experience. I enjoyed the whole ride. I did not have to maneuver the horse much. The horse moved on its own and stayed on the track.

    ReplyDelete